Re: EOD indicators in intraday system...

> One question that I have regarding this strategy is how the
> longer term (Data2 in this case) functions are evaluated?
> What is not clear is how TS evaluates the function on data2
> when in between bars.

Try some experiments.  Set up a 2-data chart with different
timeframes, e.g. 60min and daily.  Or 60min and 90min if you want to
see what happens if data1 doesn't divide evenly into data2.  Write a
simple indicator that prints the current time, close, etc to the
Print Log.  Now apply that indicator to each data series and see when
it gets called and what values it sees.

I'm not trying to pick on you, Ralph.  This is a suggestion to ALL
readers of this list.  You can usually answer these questions
yourself, AND learn a lot more than you learn by having someone hand
you the answer, if you poke around and find the answer for yourself.

Gary