Re: Oddball download

>I've seen all of this talk about oddball, good and bad.  Curiosity has
>finally got me.  Where is the download for it?

There's no download.  It's an EasyLanguage signal invented by Mark
Brown, that can be implemented in just a few lines:

{data1 is S&P 500 futures, data2 is NYSE number of advancing issues)
Inputs: L(7),B(5),S(2);
if RateOfChange(close data2, L) > B then buy;
if RateOfChange(close data2, L) < S then sell;

There are many possible variants; for example using a money
management stop which means the system isn't in the market all the
time.  The value of inputs L, B, and S would depend on the type of
price data you have (5 minute bars, 30 minute bars, daily bars,
whatever).

The thing about Oddball which has everyone so intrigued seems to be
the fact that the system completely ignores price in making buy/sell
decisions.  It uses only market breadth data instead.

--
 //  \
 //___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com