From: "Ralph Peterson" <rcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: EOD indicators in intraday system...

: One question that I have regarding this strategy is how the longer term
: (Data2 in this case) functions are evaluated?  I have used code similar to
: that below using 1 min charts in data1 and 15 min charts in data2.  What
is
: not clear is how TS evaluates the function on data2 when in between bars.
: In other words if you have a 15 min series on data2 and the bar forms on
the
: hour and every quarter hour after that, what happens when it tries to
: evaluate the function on say the seven minute bar of data1?  Does it use
the
: last closed bar of data2 (on the hour) or does it use the current open bar
: of data2 using the current value at minute saven to be the close of that
: bar?
:
: Thanks for any insights on this.
: