Parabolics

I've been doing some work on Parabolics and seem to have found some missed signals that I can't explain .. the code is:

Input: AccelFactor(.02);
Variables: ParabolicValue(0);

ParabolicValue = Parabolic(AccelFactor);

If High <= ParabolicValue Then
 Buy ("Pblc") Next Bar at Parabolic(AccelFactor) Stop;

Commentary(High <= ParabolicValue );

.. this looks fine but there seem to instances where the condition of "High <= ParabolicValue " is true and yet no trade is taken the following day- even though the price clearly breaks out above the stop level?? ..eg. daily GE chart Mar 16 2000.

Is the problem that the plotted Parabolic indicator is misrepresenting the actual level of the stop value on the chart?
Any Help?
Chris E.