Poltergeists in TS4

Has anybody seen behavior like this before?

My partner and I are running the same systems on parallel TS4's.
Both are running Quote.com data.  We sometimes get minor data
differences but no big deal.

Recently, including twice this morning, his TS4 has acted weird.  In
one case it failed to register a signal I got.  When he re-applied
the same system to the same chart with the same parameters, it got
the signal correctly.

In another case he got a signal when I did but the price was wrong.
The system computed a sell price by subtracting a value (8.0) from
the Low of the current bar.  The Low of the bar on his TS4 AND mine
was 1532.1.  His TS4 signalled a sell price of 1525.7!?  1525.7 + 8.0
= 1533.7, and he didn't have ANY bars that had a Low of 1533.7.
Knowing the code, I can't see any way it could have computed that
value, though I wasn't at his TS so it's possible I missed something.
 But then he re-applied the same system on the same chart, and it
calculated the correct stop price of 1532.1-8.0 = 1524.1.

This is NOT a case of "bouncing ticks" changing signals between
realtime and historic charts, or anything like that.  These systems
behaved patently wrong in realtime, and we could see it.  We checked
all the parameters and verified they were set up right.  Then they
worked right when we re-applied them.

Any guesses???
Thanks,
Gary