RE: OffTopic Security ZoneAlarmPro & TS6 & Windows2000

Hello Todd,

> The real question is, why do you feel the need to
> have both hardware
> firewall AND software firewall as well. I have
> Syslink router/firewall and
> that is it. Nothing so far, in the past year has
> gotten past it. What is it
> you expect to happen that the hardware firewall is
> not going to protect?

Actually ZA Works in conjunction with My LinkSys
BEFSR41 Routers firmware. This adds Protection from
potential unauthorized Outbound Internet
activity(Trojans etc) and also adds the inbound
redundancy.

See for your self

http://linksys.zonelabs.com/images/Linksys_03SB_short.gif

Alan C.