Re: OffTopic Security ZoneAlarmPro & TS6 & Windows2000

> but it's clear that it IS
> possible for a few things to dribble through the router.

There's a trick I do with my Linksys. I imagine it will work with others
as well. The Linksys lets you set up a "DMZ" which is a computer that is
fully accessible from the internet. All requests from the outside get
directed to the DMZ computer. So, you give the router the address for a
nonexistent computer - i.e. an IP address that isn't being used by
anything - to use for the DMZ. When somebody comes knocking, they get
redirected to a computer that isn't there. It reads full stealth on all
the firewall checkers. Nobody's home. :-)

--
  Dennis