Wealth Lab - was - Wealth Crap

Hallo CJ Macintosh,

my partner has tried to clarify a few of your comments. I would like to
continue, since I can not see the information I requested from you. And yes
I try to be nice, because that is my nature.

  ++I started using system writer when it first came out, and been
  ++through hell
  ++and back with omega and I am still here trading daily with it but please
  ++keep your advertising MR Nice guy image to yourself:

For your information, I do have SystemWriter too (somewhere), and so many
more software that it makes me thinking... but that does not qualify me as
someone who knows more then others.

  ++
  ++On the surface Wealth CRAP looks great,
  ++
  ++Built in 3d charts (bid f**ing deal): use excel its much more powerful
  ++Portfolio testing: NO way man, just dig in there and you will
  ++see a scary
  ++collection of quirks, calculation error etc etc

Just send the excample to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We will try to help.

  ++Would I use it for real-time trading NOT A CHANCE - again maybe
  ++by version
  ++10, and that's a big maybe.

Again an there is no substance behind this comment?

  ++Any Database features for correctly handling contracts etc -
  ++none existenant

We just launched futures with Wealth-Lab Developer 2. How do you mean
handling correcty contracts. It has never been easier to include any data.

  ++
  ++Their website collection of scripts - frankly there is more
  ++quality stuff
  ++posted here on omega list everyday than their entire site.

We have 7 new complete systems published by our members last week. Not
saying this is the holi grail... it was/is never our intention to sell
systems. But the code that has been published gives so many more excample on
how to do the programming.

  ++
  ++ Just one look at their systems for free and you will see how
  ++those greatly
  ++over exaggerated returns are generated for their scripts:

Again, it is not out intention to sell the systems that our members publish.

  ++
  ++Again don't waste your time here is how: 99% of the systems are run on a
  ++portfolio of 100 stocks. So the returns you see there are not based on
  ++single symbol performance but aggregated results of 100
  ++symbols, 5 years per
  ++symbol.

I am sure you know that you can create your own WatchList and test then with
less stocks/futures?

Now dig deeper you'll see the systems trade 1 to 5
  ++times per symbol.
  ++Now that what I call BS newbie shit. 100 symbols and 1 or 2
  ++trades a symbol
  ++in 5 years of data per symbol come on man these guys need a
  ++wake yup call.

Again, I am sure you have found out that you can even test individual
stocks/futures on the web site.
But then I also feel that portfolio testing and money management are
important issues. There are only a few software out there that actually take
this into account. But again if you feel different you are free to use
different method. WLD2 provides both.

  ++
  ++There again its people like this that pay my mortgage. So keep
  ++at it wealth
  ++crapers.
  ++
  ++Again everything looks great - good hype - great marketing -

Thank you, were do you see the marketing??? No double page adds (yet), no
participating on big fairs, just giving objectiv information to interested
developer/trader.

  ++site is cool
  ++but that's where it end.

And it seems that were it ended with you, because so far we have just talked
about the FREE website. Oh, forgot you have seen the movable, three
dimensional graph after optimizing a portfolio (and lets not talk about the
sence of optimizing, please)

  ++
  ++accomplishment in trading software design = BULLSHIT

Oh, you talk about the design of the software???

  ++
  ++therefore Wealth Crap is very appropriate label for now.
  ++
  ++Sorry me and a few others on the list spent 4 weeks wasting our time
  ++documenting bugs.

When did you document a bug to us?

Again, at least we have the courage to tell you and the others who we are
and what we stand for.
And I know that this is not the forum to discuss Wealth-Lab issues. But
until I feel that we have not talked at a certain level (facts), we owe it
to the readers of this list to clarify weather there is some substantial
behind you accusations.
Let me tell you one more thing, WLD2 does not cover everything, but WLD2 has
one hundret things that I allways wanted from a software and I have found it
now.

And until then we should call the subject Wealth-Lab again. What dou you
think?

Please keep posting so that we can sort out things... and you can stay
anonymous if that helps :-)!

Volker Knapp
www.wealth-lab.com

  ++