Re=--- Off Topic- Attn'Barry Silberman': 'Ping' .... w/PingPlotter -Solution

  • To: Barry Silberman <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re=--- Off Topic- Attn'Barry Silberman': 'Ping' .... w/PingPlotter -Solution
  • From: trader <trader_wiz@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:46:52 -0800

Barry,

I replied to you but the message bounced back.
> - These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
> barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Failed; 5.1.3 (bad destination mailbox address syntax)
>
>     Remote MTA mail2.directnic.com: SMTP diagnostic: 553 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1)

 I presume the
> IP address you are referring to is the address to trace.

Yes, it's correct: the web address to trace (or an IP).
Then you  right-click the "hop" column, select "Add Monitor"  and assign
the
alert from the righ column the available alert.

The help says:
From
> the popup, select "Add Monitor". You'll get a dialog that shows the DNS
> name, if there is one, the IP address you selected and then a list of
> available and selected alerts. Move the alerts you want applied to this IP
> address into the "Selected" list and then close the dialog. Monitoring will
> start immediately.

Hope it's clear, if not please clarify further your request.

-Alberto