AW: Wealth Lab

  ++-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
  ++Von: Zmktwzrd@xxxxxxx [mailto:Zmktwzrd@xxxxxxx]
  ++Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Februar 2002 23:59
  ++An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  ++Betreff: Wealth Lab
  ++

Dean,

  ++
  ++Volker,
  ++
  ++Unfortunately your learning the hard way that there is no
  ++simple quick way to
  ++get on a list like this and say "I'm Great!"

that was never my intention, nobody is perfect, and a lot of people on this
list have their own private/business reasonings for being here. So do I, I
want to inform people about possible solutions. I just wouldnt comment on
other peoples products that I dont know. If you start critizing you have to
provide facts and not just wild accusations and so far I havent got a fact.
Remember years ago when MB was hitting hard at Omega, he came with a truck
full of arguments. Omega didnt even react!!! Now it looks like many of this
so called Omega "haters" (dont know the good english word-like i would in
german) sell Omega Add Ons.

  ++
  ++You are going to get "flamed" from here to the moon.

I still think we provide the best software for devloping systems, on a
single stock/futures or on a portfolio, plus money management.... with a
very reasonable price. Many of the add ons that are included in WLD2 are
more expensive!

If people provide proove for possible errors, we will work hard to rectify
them. Of course we can not please everyone, but we will try!

  ++
  ++Its a long slow arduous trust building process that may take a
  ++year or more.
  ++No shortcuts.

No problem, we can wait.

Just to remind you, it started when Mark Brown was asking weather there is a
software that can do "Walk Forward Optimizing"!!! So thats when I said yes
Wealth Lab Developer 2 can do that and the code has been published already.
I know I sometimes get over excited about the incredible features of WLD2
and I apologies for that.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com