Wealth Lab

Hallo.

More then week has gone by, and I dont want this group to think that there
was any substance behind the comments of CJ Macintosh. No, he has not come
back to us with any information not on this forum or privat.

I dont think I am great but WLD2 is a very good product that is better then
many other products!

And to CJ Macintosh, I will come back from time to time and I appology to
the group for that.

Thats what I call "german persistancy" (dont even know weather it is the
right word):-)!

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com