Re: eSignal w/Dynastore for TS4

You are correct...BMI by my observation was about a minute late compared
with Qcom, squawk, and floor broker. And you are correct that they can't
handle the flow during event news/fast markets. We may get all the ticks,
but they are late in coming sometimes, even though BMI places data flow
priority on the index futures. And when SSF come out, tick tardiness will
only get worse.

MT