Re: eSignal w/Dynastore for TS4

Hango,

You didn't get my question right and I don't complain "blindly"
 In my original posting I asked for opinion about another trader's
experience, not mine.
As far as I'm concerned,  I have less workspaces open than you, no updating
every tick, I don't run ANY other programs, only TS4 and I don't experience
loss
of data during the time hour glassa is on.
However, I do have a problem with BMI performance during fast NQ markets
with tick volume exceeding ~200 ticks/min.
E.g. today 9:18 CST I went short when the price on the screen was 1396.00.
My fill 5 sec later was 1389.50. I looked at TS clock at the top of the page
and it was 55 sec behind brokers clock which closely matches the exchange
time.
I checked broker's price and it was running below my fill price.
I haven't observed this phenomenon for some time, but I have in the past.
BMI tech supp confirmed that during fast markets they cannot handle the
flow.

In addition, my ticks DID drop to ~85%, but today the total was back to
normal.
A friend of mine in Incline Village had consistently 64% of my ticks last
fall using
BMI cable tuned to CSPAN as is mine.
BTW, I've been with BMI ever since it was taken over by DBC and my
experience
with it's been positive until a few months ago. I understand they don't want
to spend
resources on a dead product and push everybody to switch to eSignal.

Regards,
Jan Philipp