TS2k -- $TICKI and TIKI

I am trying to import $TICKI from historical data files (*.omz) -- Signal
indicies file on the
omega site. As far as I can see the file does not contain the correct Signal
symbol but does contain the symbol TIKI -- I would like to try importing
TIKI.

 I tried creating a new symbol TIKI for it in the GS (it seems to be
possible to create symbols only under datafeed DBC Online as it is set up
for Signal) but when I run the import and select TIKI it complains that the
symbol does not exist in the portfolio - perhaps because TIKI is not a DBC
symbol.

 Does anyone know a workaround for this?
Thanks