Re: AW: Wealth Crap

Volker Knapp wrote:
>I feel a bit hurt. And I dont understand your (is it "texas"?) slang, so you
>have to help me please.

I'd like to point out here that, at least Mr. Knapp SUPPORTS his
software, and is pro-active about seeing that users are satisfied.
Which is more than one can say for Omega, eh?  If WealthLab has bugs,
and you bother to report them, they will be fixed.  Can you make the
same claim about TradeStation?

When I looked at WealthLab, I found features in it that TS users can
only dream about.  I also found a very active forum full of users
with interesting ideas, and a greater propensity to share ideas than
I've seen anywhere else.

However, when I selected a strategy analysis platform, I felt that
WealthLab had too much of an 'unfinished' feel to it, and I never
liked Pascal all that much (would have preferred a more C-like or
EL-like syntax), so I went to TradeStation.  For the same price
(used TS versus new WealthLab) TS won out.

>What is GUI?

Graphical user interface.

--
 //  \