AW: Wealth Crap

Hi CJ Macintosh,

I feel a bit hurt. And I dont understand your (is it "texas"?) slang, so you
have to help me please.

What is GUI?

And then since you started it, i havent seen you in the discussion forum (on
wealth-lab.com)asking questions or looking for clarification. I understand
you went through the trouble of testing and comparing it. I appreciate that.
Since I did it too (long before you) we should clarify things here. You made
some very rough statements (sounded just like MB) here, and I think you owe
it the Eskimo members and the very happy WLD2 user to clarify things. I
would not ask you to do that, but since you mentioned that you did a real
research on it allready it is surely easy for you to get things straight.

To be more precise:

1. First you accuse the people on the site having no clue on what they are
doing. I have seen far superior programming code on the wealth-lab.com page
with more substantial value then i have ever since seen here. Ofcourse there
are also beginners, just as there are here too. Have you actually seen it?

2. When did WLD2 crashed for you? What did you do?

3. What did you optimize, individual stock/futures or a portfolio of
stocks/futures? Which data did u use? Send it to me and i compare it (lucky
I still have my TS2000i but i would need to install it). And i guess you
asume that TS figures are correct, do you????

I tried to reply as quick as possible, and I guess you must be in the Europe
area since you are up at this time...!

So lets get some substantial behind your statements. I am not saying WLD2 is
free of errors, nothing ever is, but since I expect an honourable person
behind this email we will find the errors (who ever made them, and I have no
problems admitting them) and resolve them.

Have nice day.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com