Wealth Crap

Ok,

After fully reviewing the new wealth lab and its so called "powerfull"
featuers, I have to say thet I hated it, the GUI sucks, it looks like it was
made by amatuers for amatuers. Tradestation is still a far suprior platform
in every sense. You just got do some digging around in thier site (on second
thoughts dont waste your time) to see the type of people sing it, have no
clue about what they are doing.

This software gives new meaning to bug ridden software. Its a disastor how
many times it crashed.
None of the optimisation crap is correct either, just compare the numbers to
TS. (on second thoughts again dont bother)

 CJ