Von: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Februar 2002 19:36
An: WISDOM434@xxxxxxx
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: I Master Trading System

Hello  WISDOM434,

Wac> The  portfolio  structure has alot to do with performance for the
Wac> Aberration  program. Aberration is a program that trades a basket
Wac> of    markets   depending   on   risk   tolerance   and   capital
Wac> considerations. The small accounts have 1

Originally  Aberration started out trading 20 something commodities as
a basket.  Now I see various references that that optimal portfolio of
around 50 markets.  What gives?

Specifically  how  do  you know before you have lost all your money or
blown  out  an  account what commodity should have been traded so that
the system can now be looked back upon as being profitable?

Specifically  I  would  like to know in hard numbers.  How many people
started  trading  Aberration  with  you and how many accounts have been
closed  unprofitable?   I would suggest that you disclose this number
accurately because I will be asking that the NFA verify that number in
their next audit of your company.

Unprofitable  for clarification is that they left with less money than
they  originally  started  with.   Of  course less any money which was
added to the account, for purposes like margin calls ect.

Have you had your claimed results independently audited?  If so please
give me the auditors information so that I can contact them to verify.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com