Scrambled e-mails - Off Topic

  • To: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Scrambled e-mails - Off Topic
  • From: "J Parris" <jparris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:53:41 -0800

From: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hello Mark Brown
>
> It is strange: I got an answer from you, but my question or my email
> to List did nor arrive yet!

<snip>

> Thanks,
>
> Val

I have had the same problem. I have received O List e-mails in batches which
were in reverse order and delayed as much as 4 hours. Being incmputerate, I
thought the problem must lie with my ISP or , perhaps, the O List itself. I
only had the problem with O List emails. I stumbled upon what appears to be
the problem. OUTLOOK EXPRESS! Val uses Outlook Express too. A change should
cure the problem. I would be interested in hearing the experiences of others
who are using Outlook Express. Mail privately.

A while back several list members gave their e-mail program recommendations.
May I prevail upon those members to resubmit their recommendations provided
the programs forward O List e-mails quickly and in the order they are sent.
I know Netscape Messenger works but I hate it. Send the recommendations to
me and I will consolidate them and report back to the list in ONE e-mail. No
sense in jamming up the list with an off topic subject.

TIA

Jim