Re: NEED TO RESOLVE, PLEASE HELP

Hello  Igor,

YEA! forget any extra left overs, like those weird connections, i have
em  too.  you  think too much, relax.  btw make damm sure you have the
heat  sink  paste  between the cpu and the fan housing.  or if you use
the  Teflon  tape make sure you peel off the protective covering prior
to  mounting  the fan on the cpu.  or you may toast your cpu.  install
the  thermal  sensor sticking it up near the cpu and when you crank it
up go into the bios and see what the temp is.  you can set the bios to
shut  down  the computer if the temp reaches a certain temp i set mine
to 50 c i think.  good luck.

IK> I  finished  all  parts  of  installation  on  "SOLTEK  SL-75DRV2"
IK> motherboard alone with AMD Athlon 1900+. There is some three weird
IK> connections  are  comming from Power Supply 431W Enermax. I cannot
IK> figure  out  what to do with it. I presume that I should just drop
IK> it or forget about it.

ps  when  you get this one done you will look back and think how easy!
also  set your bios to first boot using the cdrom - then just put your
win  os cd  in the cdrom and reboot when you do it will basically walk
you  thru  the  install of the os, very easy. it will format your hard
drive for you too.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com