Forward Optimization

Hello Omega,

I  am  wondering  if  someone  who  understands  forward  optimization
processes  could  please  explain the whole idea of the concept to me.
What  is the goal of it? How do you use it?  What features do you need
that  are  seemingly  unobtainable using currently available software.
What software do you use, are there and references online?  I am doing
some research for a friend who is building a new software product, and
he has the bright idea he needs to include this feature.

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°