what "numbers" indicate a great system

There has been a lot of discussion regarding the performance of the Oddball
system  with no quantification of what good performance is. What I would
like to ask is what "numbers" would a really great trading system have? For
sake of argument let us say that you are looking at a 3 minute chart of
cash S&P for the past year.

Is it:
Total net profit?
High percentage of winners - if so what is considered good?
Ratio avg win/avg loss - if so what is considered good?
Profit Factor - if so what is considered good?
Avg Trade (win & loss) - if so what is considered good?
Avg Winning Trade/Largest losing trade - if so what is considered good?
Average Winning trade - if so what is considered good?
Average Losing Trade - if so what is considered good?

I realize that the above numbers would be subjective somewhat because
everyone's risk tolerance varies - however there should be some common
agreement on what numbers in these ratios would indicate a great system.

Any comments would be appreciated.

John