RE: Oddball and the Emperor's New Clothes

Hi Mark,

> WW> To  continue  pursuing the issue of robustness, can someone do the
> WW> following  with OB? Run a parameter optimization using data as far
> WW> back as you can go
>
> wes,  this  all has been done a few times look in the archives for the
> results.  i think it has been beat to death. you are starting to sound
> like  a  satisfied  aberration  user?  check the over optimization and
> robustness  of characteristics of the shitty platform you are using to
> test it on, ts6 in case you don't understand.

I take by your response that you are taking my honest inquiries as personal
criticism. This is unfortunate. Still, I am unaware that archives exist. Can
you please point me to them so that I can evaluate the merits of what has
already been discussed?

Thanks,
Wes Williams