OddBall some more...

Hello Omega-List,

today is an example of when oddball needs some kind of additional
logic/filter.  Yesterday saw strong negative breadth.  Today, breadth
is only slightly positive in the open and by now (11:00 AM) it is
slightly positive.  So you get a > 3% change in breadth (i.e., OddBall
goes long) but its coming off extreme negative readings.

When I get to working on variations one I will try is to change the
code along these line:

<<If ROC(AdvIss, 7) > 3  AND "breadth at 10:00 AM > +400" then buy>>

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                         mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx