Re: Oddball and the Emperor's New Clothes

Hello  Wes,

looking  at your figures i can tell you something is wrong.  i can see
why  about  1  in 1000 people contact me about poor results.  i do not
have  the time to trouble shoot each individual case of what is wrong.
it could be a zillion things that have to do with data, settings of ts
and  even  what ts you run it on makes a difference, yes.  seeing that
you   and  a  few  other  have  blinders  on i sympathize that you are
frustrated.  but  don't shoot the piano player dude.  you numbers are
way   off,   not saying that's your fault but it's not mine.  have you
seen or are you aware of the real time posted trades?

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com