Who is the best

I am trying to find the best online broker who I plan to use
exclusively for stock options.  I particularly need him to have
the following abilities / capabilities:

Low commissions or at least reasonable.
On line order entry (internet at least).
Good fills.
Ability to take a OCO even if it cost more.
Great service when things go wrong.

My experience has been 98% futures and I am
overwhelmed by the number of brokers handling
stock options these days.  Seeing who wins
awards at S&C makes that "objective" source useless.

Thanks for any feedback and for all the great post
to this list which I look forward to every day.

Regards
Paul