Re: Plot Bollinger Bands in different time frames

Eduardo,

Plot the 30 minute data as data1 and the daily data as data2 and the weekly
data as data3.  You can make data2 and 3 hidden if you don't want to see
them.  The plot bollinger bands based on datas 2 and 3, but plot them in
subgraph 1.  Make sure scaling is set to "same as price data".

David