RE: Plot Bollinger Bands in different time frames

You can also do this in an easier way by:

Plot the original bollinger bands on a 30 min chart (say 20 period
bollinger bands)
Superimpose a second set of bollinger bands set to 20*14 = 280 periods
(14 = number of 30 min periods in 1 day)
Superimpose a third set of bollinger bands set to 20*14*5 = 1400 periods
(number of 30 min periods in 1 week)

Make sure you have enough days in your 30 min chart to cover at least 1
week of data.

Mark