Re: Who is the best

I've used Dreyfus for quite a while.  Lowest on-line Options commissions,
last I checked.  They're in the process of being bought by Brown & Co., so
it's impossible to say what changes might take place.

I've never been able to find an Options Broker who will take an OCO
order.  If you find one, please post the details --

http://www.edreyfus.com/