RE: Who is the best

A couple years ago, I switched from eDreyfus to Interactive Brokers.  I had
trouble with fill reporting and wide spreads at Dreyfus that were better at
IB.  IB is 1.95/contract but doesn't seem to have a minimum as opposed to
Dreyfus which is 1.75/contract with 12.00 minimum.  For the real time option
quotes and better service I went with IB.

IB's options commission:
Options  $1.95/Contract
$1/Contract
$.50/Contract
$.25/Contract
 $1.95 Option Price > $.25
Option Prices $.10 - .25
Option Price $.05 - .09
Option Prices < $.05

Dreyfus
Options via the Internet and Touch-Tone
Option orders placed on the Web are charged $1.75 per contract with a
minimum commission of $12 per order. Spreads and straddles, are not
authorized for Internet or Touch-Tone trading, but may be placed through a
broker at 800-421-8395 or 310-276- 0200. The Web commission rate will be
charged at the customers' request.

Options via a Broker
Option orders placed with a broker are charged $1.75 per contract for
options priced below $1.00 per contract. For options priced at or above
$1.00 per contract, the rate is $2.25 per contract. The minimum commission
is $25.00.