Re[2]: Amazing, Incredible OddBall version performance ?

Hello DH,

Yup, DH.  I think you are definitely "on base."    Excus me, I have to
write Thomas Edison a blistering e-mail because my light bulbs don't
come with a chandelier attached.  The affrontery!

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx