Re: Amazing, Incredible OddBall version performance ?

I've been deleting most of the list unread lately so I came into this
one a little late. Apologies if I'm way off base. Somehow I doubt it....

Let me get this straight. Mark gives away a system that actually works
for free. He doesn't give all his tricks but he gives us the general
idea. Then some dickweed nobody ever heard of hounds Mark for all his
"secrets" and gets pissed when he doesn't get them so he cops an
attitude, comes up with an insulting hotmail address, and publishes
private correspondence on a public list expecting what? Help? Sympathy?
Psychotherapy? Pffffft. Go away son, you're bothering me.

--
  Dennis