Re: natural hours bars

if  you  go in and set the ending time of the sp to 4:00 in the symbol
universe  that will fix it.  warning this is very tuff to implement on
ts2000i  and  works  pretty  well  on  ts4.   really  it's  a cosmetic
preference since the 8th bar showing is not actually used in the calc.

ts4 handles all this real pretty and when you re implement the correct
times  guess  what  all  that  snipped  off data is still there in the
database,  it  just  will not plot it.  so it serves no harm at all, i
think  ok.   that's  my new disclaimer when you see it "i think" yea i
hear someone say therefore i am.    m

Hello  Jim,

--

Have a Great Day, Mark