Re: natural hours bars

In a message dated 2/12/02 5:33:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hello omega-list,

   I'm getting an eighth 60 min bar for nyse Advancing Issues.  I've
 asked FutureSource about it and they think it is a problem with the
 tick plant that allows ticks thru after 4:00 PM EST.  I have't
 bothered to call TRAD re TS6 :) but it has the same deal.

 Anybody know of a way to stop this? >>

I'm using eSignal with TS2000i.  When I read your post, the question which
crossed my mind was whether you were looking at a chart of JUST $ADV or were
using it in conjunction with a futures symbol, say s&p futures.  I just
checked this out to be sure.  If I plot $ADV as the only symbol on a chart, I
get just 7 bars.  However, if I plot $ADV and sp futures on the same chart,
then I get 8 bars for both sp h2 (which is as expected) and $ADV.

Lee Scharpen