Re[4]: natural hours bars

Hello Gary,

Thanks, G.  The effect at the beginning of the day is similar/same as
what I experienced at end of day I suspect.  I assume you saw Mark B's
suggestion to truncated the session close time for the futures
contract.   Then I think the dribble is "pushed back" into the last
bar.

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx