RE: TS2K crashes when inserting strategy

I too have recently just started receiving the same application error. I
run TS2ki on a Win2k machine that is never shut off. I primarily use a
custom symbol list. Recently when I tried to add a couple of symbols to
the list, I started getting the ts32.exe application error.

I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Omega, er... Tradestation
Tech support and while the 2 gentlemen who helped me were very earnest
in their efforts, they were pretty clueless as to what was causing it
and how to fix it short of a complete deletion and reinstall. At that
point I ended the call and have tried fiddling with my data all weekend
to see if I can find the problem. I am now getting a similar error when
I try to format something in Radar Screen.

If anyone else has had this problem, and figured out what is causing it
please let me know.

Thanks!