Re: TS2K crashes when inserting strategy

>I primarily use a  custom symbol list.

THAT'S IT.
I too was applying the strategy to a chart using a symbol list.
Now that I remember, I use a strategy on futures (no symbol list) without
incident.
Now what to do about it and still use symbol lists...
If you find out, please let me know.

Update -  Here is what I am getting:
(1) I was getting the application error using symbol lists
(2) Tried Mar Brown's Oddball - same app error
(3) Gave up and rebooted
(4) Tried Oddball on a future (non symbol list) chart - OK
(5) Tried Oddball on a symbol list chart - OK
(6) Tried TS2K canned strategies on symbol list chart - OK

SO, have to reboot after you get the application error and hope for the
best.