Re: Illegal to sell TS????

Dear Bill,

I'm sure you have your own copy of TS, so I won't bother offering you mine.  But
something that may be of interest to you is my old Calif bar license, obtained
in '79 and still valid & paid thru 2002.  Counsellor, the insights and analysis
shown in this post suggest that you may have missed your calling.  What am I
offered?

Sincerely,

Richard

PS  By the way, the legal shorthand for the parent/child "Because I said so"
argument is that it, like EULAs, are "contracts of adhesion" --- despite their
terms, such contracts are unenforceable, for example, because of the huge
disparity in bargaining power between the parties, no reasonable alternative is
available, or any purported "consent" or "agreement" lacks economic reality,
either because if consent was "given," it was in reality given only by
assumption (for example, the end-user didn't really actively and knowingly
consent; the user only opened the box containing the software, probably without
even being aware that a EULA existed) or it was given under coercion,
effectively obtained upon effectively having a gun to one's head.