Re: Illegal to sell TS????

Dear Sig,

I respectfully decline to engage in debate regarding this issue and will let the
facts speak for themselves.   If you have any further interest in the issue, you
may wish to gather information first hand for yourself.  A good place to begin
would be by reading the case of Softman Products Co., LLC v. Adobe Systems, Inc.
(171 F. Supp. 2d 1075, C.D. Cal., 2001), in which that Federal District Court
held the terms of Adobe's end user agreement unenforceable against the instant
Plaintiff, and that Plaintiff's purchase of Adobe's copyrighted products
constituted a sale of the software, and not a license to use the software.

Sincerely,

Richard