DTN Data Feed/Mark Brown Deal

Forwarded from Commodity Shop futures@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello List,

I am the DTN rep selling the Mark Brown Deal.
I wanted to clear up all the confusion about
the DTN data feed and the MB deal.

When we originally started setting everyone
up on the DTN feed for tradestation 2000 users we
setup what was called the "AG daily" service.
The service was for commodities/futures only no Stocks.

This original service is what Mark Brown
and others were setup on. (Using the 8000 box).
Mark put the "Mark Brown Deal" on his site
because he liked the Satellite Feed and the cost
was a good value for tradestation users.

Then DTN changed there service package from Ag Daily
into 2 different services the "Producer Service" &
Professional service package (This is when the problems
started). I was told by my supervisor at DTN, for new subscribers
to setup what is called the "professional service" package for
tradestation users which is a commodity/futures data feed, and
you also get delayed stock quotes (delayed only).

With this change we started having problems with a few
users, but to my confusion some users had no problems at all.
Mark Brown had no problems until he switched from win98
to win 2000 which added even more to my confusion.
Also to add to the situation was the change in the
feed and everyone needing the patch for tradestation.

Ag tech support told me they tried everything to make
the feed work for many users of tradestation but still
kept having problems. So, after working with DTN to find
out what the best service package to use, they told me
if you are running tradestation the service you
need is as follows:

If you need futures & futures options data only, delayed
or realtime you would sign up under the quotes only service.

If you want futures & stocks you would sign up under what is
called DTN Realtime.

At this point these are the services. If you are interested
in the data feed service you can call me directly.
Toll Free 1-877-950-9950 or e-mail chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will post complete pricing and cost once I know if
DTN is going to do any promotions or specials this month.

If there is a change to the services I will
post it to the list.

Now Dynastore is working on a service that will
include TS 4.0. It will be a while before the start of this
but we will keep you informed on the release date.

Again, if anyone has anymore questions you can contact me directly
via phone or e-mail.

Best regards,

Chris Parker
Toll Free 1-877-950-9950
mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bB> John:

bB> Guess double what.

bB> It's getting real suspicious to me that even the guys
bB> that have the D8000 box BUT ARE PAYING FOR REAL TIME
bB> DATA (MORE$$$$) seem to be having more success . . .

bB> Both MB deal and AG are subscribed through the AG
bB> dept.

bB> What CPU brand and speed you running ?

bB> Are you using WIN2000 or Win98 ??

bB> Thanks for your help.

bB> Shadow