O-Fund for 1 Feb

Here are my O-Fund trades for 1 Feb to 14 Feb Trading Cycle.

Margin required for the X-Funds are 50% of normal margin requirements.
I assume the same will apply to the O-Funds

S	ES H2 @ 1130.50	Margin $2175
L	HG H2 @ 73.35	Margin $675
L	GC J2	@ 282.9	Margin $675
L	TY H2	@ 105^28	Margin $810

Total Margin required $4335

Kind regards,
Barry Viljoen

This information is for educational purpose only and no warranties are given
nor implied.
The Material gathered is believed to be reliable, however no guarantee to
its accuracy is made.
Information contained herein should not be considered as a solicitation or a
recommendation
to buy or sell stocks, options, or commodities.