Problem with PlaySound Function in TS2000i

Problem with PlaySound Function in TS2000i

In TS200i, I've attempted to have a series of .Wav files play when a
condition is met.  There are normally 2-3 different wave files in the
series.

As an example:

Vars: SoundPlayed1(False),SoundPlayed2(False),SoundPlayed3(False);

If Condition1=True Then Begin

SoundPlayed1=PlaySound("C:\Omega 2000\Wavs\One.Wav");

SoundPlayed2=PlaySound("C:\Omega 2000\Wavs\Two.Wav");

SoundPlayed3=PlaySound("C:\Omega 2000\Wavs\Three.Wav");

End;

The problem is that when the condition becomes true, only the first .wav
file is played (One.Wav in the above example), and not the others.  The
Debugger shows "false" for the 2nd and 3rd SoundPlayed Variables.

I have tried stringing both of the files together using the + sign;

I have also tried containing each PlaySound function in a separate "If"
statement.

Neither of these works.

I don't know if ending each SoundPlayed line with a CRLF would work, and
don't know if that is available in Easy Language.

Suggestions appreciated