From: "Mike Eggleston" <mikee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 9:06 AM
Subject: Is anyone having a problem with TS6 today?

: My trader is having lots of problems with TS6 today.
: The app is locking up and generally giving havoc to this guy.
: I'm not at the office yet so I don't have first-hand knowledge
: of what's going on.
:
: On an other note we're trying to open a corporate account with
: TRAD and they have not called back in four days. Is there
: going on within the company? Other than the general gripes
: about the company, is there any reason we should not go ahead
: with this account?
:
: If we do not go ahead with the account and TS6 then I'll
: re-write the system to another application. I'd rather not do
: that as it delays getting everything moving.
:
: Mike
:
: