RE: Is anyone having a problem with TS6 today?

The public are always last to know, right. Zacks has TRAD's eps growth
at -40% for '02. Is this a bio-tech start up? No, it's a broker. Oh!
Yesterday I posted a some insider transaction information for GS that I
consider indicative of the outlook for brokers, which I'd suggest reinforces
Zacks forecast. Is not the real story in the numbers and not what "they"
might say?