Re: Conversion?

Hello Gerald,

GM> TS 2Ki studies and els' are "supposed to be" compatible with TS6.  Right?

GM> Well...sometimes they are and sometimes they're not.

GM> Anyone have an opinion (is the Pope Catholic????) or a conversion els for
GM> this?

GM> Gerald Marisch

Only that when I went thru this conversion, I attempted to verify the same
results of my systems in both environments.  The conclusion I came to
was that I could not verify that TS6 and 2000i were the same because of the
difference in the data source, Esignal vs TS6.  I did conclude that
the results were close enough and that I would not be able to prove
anything one way or another, so I just accept the variations.

About the only real bug I found at the time was a big difference in
the way TrendLines Automatic worked at the time, which was in the
early TS6 days.

--
Best regards,
 Ernie                            mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx