Re: Is anyone having a problem with TS6 today?

Hello  Mike,

ME> On an other note we're trying to open a corporate account with
ME> TRAD and they have not called back in four days. Is there
ME> going on within the company? Other than the general gripes
ME> about the company, is there any reason we should not go ahead
ME> with this account?

actually  mike  trad is a fine upstanding company and i would urge you
to  do all the business with them on the highest degree level of trust
and  size to match your goals.  there will be those here who bad mouth
trad but don't you listen to them you are certainly smarter than that.

talking  about  your  intelligence  and  you obvious business savvy, i
would  like  to discuss with you a possible real estate deal i have in
florida.   wondering  if you would be interested, when the time of the
year  is  right we could go down and look at it.  also available, some
beach front property in Arizona.

hope this helps call me anytime BR-549  m

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com