TS5 (2000i) and XPpro

As I am about to replace my oldest computer with a new speedster, it was
noted that Win2KPro is not available now but instead the choices are WinXP
or WinXPpro for the hardware configuration I am looking at.  One obviously
should get the latter in hopes of the least problems with TS5, but I am
wondering if any that have used both Win2Kpro and WinXPpro would give a
comparison relative to the functionality (of lack of crashes and downtime)
with TS5.

Thanks,

Don