Re: TS 2000i How to check data reception?

John, I don't know if this will help, however I have been using a shareware
program available on tucows.com called DU Meter. It shows all incoming and
outgoing traffic in a small graph that plots the kpbs or kB/sec speed -
pretty cool little program.

John Hayden