value area code

Hi,
I would like to code the daily "Value Area" as defined in the book "Mind =
Over Markets" by James Dalton on page 331. The following is quoted from =
the book.=20
 "The value area represents the area of greatest trade facilitation and =
acceptance of value in the day timeframe and is signified by the price =
region where 70 percent of the day's volume occurred."
"First, identify the price at which the greatest volume occurred. Then, =
sum the volumes occurring at the two prices directly above the =
high-volume price and compare it to the total volume of the two prices =
below the high-volume price.  The dual price total with the highest =
volume becomes part of the value area.  This process continues until 70 =
percent of the volume is reached."

I have Tradestation Pro.  If anyone could help with or provide code for =
this I would greatly appreciate it.
Possibly this could be accomplished with activity bars - any ideas?

Thank you!!!!

Darrell Sundell