[EquisMetaStock Group] Out of Topic - Streaming Media Presentation Solutions

Dear Listmemembers,

Apologies for being off topic,
but I thought I may abuse your time,
and pick your brains.

I have been creating a technical analysis course
to use for the inhouse junior traders that we are hiring.

I am looking to have that in the firms intranet.
However I am looking for presentation solutions.

The ones I am aware of are
Powerstream (http://www.powerstream.net/showcase/)
http://progressive.powerstream.net/008/00102/edu/interactive/trade_chart_patterns_like_a_pro/index.html

Articulate (http://www.articulate.com/)
http://www.articulate.com/community/tutorials09/presenter09/Overview/player.html

Any other suggestions, ideas for evaluation ?

thanks
Alex

--
Alex Spiroglou